Vitamin D3 helps support immune health, strong bones and teeth, & muscle function.
Many of the scientific findings on vitamin D3’s benefits dovetail with studies examining CBD’s effects on the same issues. It's important to point out just how preliminary the research on CBD is, but there are tons of studies online if you'd like to investigate.
There is an argument to be made that blending CBD oil with vitamin D3 could yield mutual benefits, in which the qualities of one supplement accentuate the similar qualities of its partner.
CBD oil and vitamin D3 complement each other in intriguing ways. One example is that many athletes now use CBD oil after (or before) intense training routines. Adding vitamin D3 to the equation can not only help keep athletes’ bones strong and healthy, it could also help them maintain a positive mindset during the rigors of training.
- Vitamin D3 helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function
- Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to sun rays.
- The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels
- Each capsule contains 125 mcg (5,000 IU) of Vitamin D as cholecalciferol and 20 mg of full spectrum cannabinoid hemp (CBD).
- Full spectrum cannabinoid hemp (CBD) contains less than 0.3% THC.